THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Come join us on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 as we host our Eighth Annual Golf Classic to benefit our UBGA Scholarship Awards Program, at Harbor Links Golf Championship Course, 1 Fairway Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050.
Golf Classic Schedule:
- Registration……….9:00 a.m.
- Brunch…………….9:00-11 a.m.
- Putting contest(s)…10:00 a.m.
- Approach to Tee….10:45 a.m.
- Shotgun Tee………11:00 a.m.
- BBQ lunch at turn…11:30- 3:30 p.m.
- Cocktail Hour………5:00- 6:00 p.m.
- Awards & Dinner….6:00- 9:00 p.m.
Your registration entitles you to:
- A Goodie Bag
- Access to the Putting Area and Driving Range
- 18 Holes of Golf with GPS Cart
- Beverage Cart on the Course
- Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- And more…
Prizes awarded for:
- Longest Drive (Men and Women)
- Closet to the pin (Men and Women)
- First Place Finish
- Prizes on all Par “3”
- Putting Contest(s)
Golf Classic Players
- $1,100- For Foursome
- $1,000- For Foursome paid as a group
- $275- Individual Golfer
- $90- Dinner only
Golf Classic Sponsorship
- $13,000- Tournament Sponsor (includes 2 foursomes and tee sign)
- $3,500- Dinner Awards Sponsor (includes 1 foursome and tee sign)
- $2,000- Brunch (includes 1 twosome and tee sign)
- $1,500- Lunch at the turn (1 golfer and tee sign)
- $1,400- Scholarship Dinner (includes 1 golfer and tee sign)
- $500- Putting Sponsor
- $140- Tee/Hole Sponsor
***Other Levels Are Available.
Download and complete the brochure below, and make your check payable to UBGA. Mail payments to United Black Golfers Assoc. Inc., C/O Vernel Bennett, 131-49 224th Street, Laurelton, NY 11413.
Complete the online form and pay with a credit card below.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
REGISTRATION FORMS AND FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE JULY 25, 2022, NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 25, 2022.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED PROCEDURES BASED ON THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CDC, STATE OF NY, NASSAU COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT & HARBOR LINKS GOLF COURSE. THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT INTO PLACE AS A RESULT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.